About this spot
Steveston Village is a historic fishing village. The Gulf of Georgia Cannery, a national historic site and once the leading producer of canned salmon in British Columbia, is located here as well as an interesting marina with both pleasure craft and working fishing boats. Whale watching excursions are also possible from here. There is a collection of historic buildings and displays located further down the way along the waterfront.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.