About this spot
Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz calls Starbucks Reserve Roastery "the fulfillment of a decades-long dream—an homage to our relentless pursuit of coffee innovation that ... create[s] for our customers the most immersive, sensory demonstration of how we source, roast and craft the finest coffee from around the world." And that it is, the 15,000-square foot roastery is a feast for the senses of smell, taste, and vision.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.