St Saviours Dock
1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
St Saviour's Dock is an inlet-style dock in London, England, on the south bank of the River Thames, 420 metres east of Tower Bridge. St Saviour's Dock is the point where the River Neckinger enters the Thames. The Neckinger is a subterranean river that rises in the south of Southwark, near Walworth and flows to the Thames underground. The rectangular inlet opens to the river 420 metres east of Tower Bridge.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.