St Paul's Cathedral (exterior)
10 images 5 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
St Paul’s Cathedral is the most iconic religious building in the city. It was designed by Sir Christopher Wren (who also designed the Royal Naval Colleges) in the late 17th C although the original church on this site was founded in AD 604. Views to St Paul’s Cathedral are protected, which means that there are excellent views of it from all over the city.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.