St. Martin's Theatre - Exterior
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
A West End theatre which has staged the production of Agatha Christie's "The Mousetrap" since March 1974. At the time of writing, it is the longest continuous run of any theatre show in the world. The exterior of the Grade II listed theatre has a large, distinctive neon sign which is very photogenic in the dark.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.