Speakers Corner, Hyde Park
8 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Speakers' Corner is an area where open-air public speaking, debate, and discussion are allowed. Speakers here may talk on any subject, as long as the police consider their speeches lawful. It has acquired an international reputation for demonstrations and other protests due to its tolerance of free speech. It is a great place for street photography and people watching.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.