About this spot
Druridge Bay is a 9.3km stretch of sand and dunes. Despite its photogenic qualities, it’s not one of the most popular of Northumberland’s sandy bays – Druridge Bay can be windy, with gritty sand whipped up along its length. (Changing lenses in such conditions isn’t recommended!) Persevere however and you'll be rewarded with many photographic opportunities.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.