About this spot
The passage of the Putterie, located at the Carrefour de l'Europe opposite the Brussels-Central station, proved to be the ideal ceiling to welcome the little blue heroes of Peyo. For the fresco of the Smurfs, 206m2 in surface, 60 liters of paint was used, including 10 liters of blue paint for the Smurfs. The comic book heroes can thus celebrate their 60th birthday with a place in the comic book route of the City.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.