1 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Smithfield Market has seen meat and livestock traded for over 800 years, and remains active today. Located inside a long Victorian structure just west of Barbican, it can provide interesting architectural shots as well as (early in the morning) photographs of the market workers going about their business.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.