About this spot
Signal Mountain is one of the few places in Grand Teton National Park where you can get an elevated view without hiking. A paved spur road off of Teton Park Road leads up to two viewpoints on Signal Mountain, one looking westward toward the Tetons and one to the south and east. The Jackson Lake Overlook is the one with the westward view.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.