2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The road towards Karlin climbs gently up the hill, making an attractive sigma-shaped line amid the typical Moravian landscape. It’s good to take a look at the road shape from different angles, walking around the road and the field below to figure out the best spot to plant your tripod.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.