About this spot
The Seattle Chinese Garden, at 4.6-acres, is one of the largest Chinese gardens outside of China and the first Sichuan-style garden in the United States. With its beautiful Chinese courtyard, water features, and sculptures, it offers the common Chinese garden elements of stone, architecture and water in addition to the plants. The garden is a work in progress; future plans include a 4-story pagoda.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.