About this spot
The Seattle Central Library is a fascinating glass and steel building with enough lines, patterns and textures to keep most photographers busy for several hours. Both the exterior and interior are worth exploring. The bright yellow escalators on the inside should not be missed. Visit the library's website for more information.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.