About this spot
The seafront in Brighton and Hove stretches for a few miles, sports a few iconic landmarks (some of which are described in this guide) and offers countless photo opportunities from diverse angles. Short of an aerial perspective, arguably the most representative and comprehensive views of the seafront and the city skyline can be had from the Palace Pier.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.