Schloss Herdern (Herdern Castle)
3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
The castle serves as a non profit organisation that gives honest work to people with different kind of disabilities. You can help support them by visiting the castle shop and shop for their farm products.
About this spot
Schloss Herdern is beautiful castle in the canton of Thurgau. Its oldest part, the defence tower dates back to 12th century. Currently, the castle hosts institution that helps people with disabilities make their living with their own work.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers