Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and Military History
1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Regarded as one of the best war museums in the world, this museum houses tens of planes, plus tanks, uniforms and weaponry. The museum is found in two of the halls of the Cinquantenaire, which were built in 1880 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Belgian independence.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.