Roupel Street Colorful Doors
6 images 2 contributors
About this spot
The backstreets of Waterloo hide some amazing gems. Roupell Street is an astonishingly pretty row of low-rise workers' cottages. All have sooty bricks and brightly painted doors. The street has uniform look and feel. It’s like a dive into the London past.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.