About this spot
Much of Ely riverside is a delight, often bustling with people and pleasure boats. One of the main watering holes along this part of the river is The Cutter Inn, a pub and restaurant which has been an attraction in itself for many decades. The name refers to the navvies (or cutters) who helped to dig out this section of the river when it’s course was changed around 1830.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.