About this spot
Rijeka Crnojevića is an incredibly beautiful river that feeds into Lake Skadar. It has carved its way to the lake through Karst terrain, creating amazing scenery. This is the most scenic stop along its course - I nicknamed it “Montenegrin horseshoe bend”.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.