About this spot
Rijeka Crnojevića is a small town by the river of Crnojević - not far from Lake Skadar. The most interesting landmark here is the historical arched bridge over the river. The road leading to the town and the road towards Virpazar is very scenic with views on the river, old churches and villages.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.