About this spot
Richmond Bridge is the oldest remaining bridge over the Thames in London. Built in the late 18th century, it replaced a ferry crossing at this point. With pleasant river walks along both banks, this area is often busy with people (when it's not raining) and offers boating activities as well as sightseeing.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.