About this spot
Completed in 1874, Ribblehead viaduct is one of the most prominent and well known structures in the Dales and stands out in the landscape from all around. You'll often find this location teeming with visitors, especially in the summer months, as it's so easily accessible and impressive to look at. It's difficult to put details in this guide as schedules change, but have a search on the internet for when steam trains might be passing over it if you want to add an extra level of interest to your shot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 147
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 198