About this spot
This spot is one of my favorite places in Lyon. This spot is located on the banks of the Rhone and is in fact a footbridge that runs along the pool of the Rhone, slightly below. The banks of the Rhone, as we know them today (pedestrians and landscapers), the development work began in 2005 and ended in late 2007.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.