About this spot
Place de la Concorde is the largest square in France and is located at the eastern end of the Champs Elysées. It is famous for the Luxor Obelisk - a 3,300 year old Egyptian obelisk erected on the square in October 1836. There are many prestigious hotels surrounding the square and there are two monumental fountains - Fontaine des Mers and Fontaine des Fleuves.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.