2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Pin Dale overlook is above an old quarry, but boasts great views down the Hope Valley and offers a unique view of the Hope Cement Works. Most see this construction, built before the Peak Park was formed, as an eyesore. However, it gives you the perfect opportunity to get up close and personal to this familiar sight. It allows you to capture something a little unique, showcasing how man works within the natural landscape.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.