Pier 66, Seattle Waterfront
9 images 4 contributors
About this spot
It is hard to find a better view of the Seattle waterfront area than that found on the Pier 66 Rooftop Park. Located right on the shores of Elliott Bay, this stunning view includes the Bell Harbor Marina, the Great Wheel, downtown high rises, CenturyLink and SafeCo sports arenas, and, if you are really lucky, Mt Rainier. The park includes numerous benches and telescopes for watching the marine traffic.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.