About this spot
A London Underground station on the Piccadilly line, notable for a large tribute to the legendary designer Frank Pick. Pick was responsible for the iconic 'roundel' of the London Underground, the Johnston typeface that is used throughout the network, commissioned many of the recognisable station architecture, among many other accolades.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.