8 images 3 contributors
About this spot
Paradise Park is an easy-to-access area with views of The Mountain and the meadows. Views start at the upper parking lot. Throughout the summer months, Paradise is simply a starting point for explorations to the flower meadows higher up or to the east. In the fall, however, Paradise Park reaches it full glory when the huckleberry and other bushes turn brilliant shades of red, yellow and orange. During the winter, the 5,420-foot Paradise Parking Lot is the highest location in the park that can be reached by road. The snow covered meadows may be photographed from the pavement or visitors may strap on snowshoes or skies to explore higher up.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.