Palau de la Música - Interior
9 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The Palau de la Música Catalana in the centre of Barcelona is one of the most beautiful concert venues in the world. It was designed by Lluís Domènech i Montaner. Construction of the Palace of Catalan Music started in 1905 and the concert hall was completed in 1908 and in 1997 it was declared by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. It is a truly extraordinary building that should be on any architecture photographer's bucket list. Self-guided tours are available all year round.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.