About this spot
One of the best views you can get of the Eiffel Tower is from the Palais de Chaillot, which is also known as The Trocadero. It was built in 1937 for the Universal Exhibition, and is made up of two neo-classical wings separated by a terrace leading to the Jardins du Trocadéro.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.