About this spot
Burbage Brook flows from higher up near
Burbage Rocks and finds its way down the deep valley, twisting, winding and cascading down through the woodland before vanishing after Grindleford Station. At the side of the brook is a vast woodland, teasing you to explore and find
out its many curiosities such as the tree which looks as if it’s straight from a horror movie to the many hidden millstones.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.