About this spot
Quite a barren part of the Dales, with endless moorland and extensive bogs, this is a spot that would not be on many people's itineraries - but if you're in the area and after something a bit different then there is certainly plenty to be worked with up here. Most of the walk is relatively flat so it's not too strenuous, although you'll often find yourself walking into the strong prevailing westerly winds... so wrap up warm.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.