2 images 2 contributors
About this spot
This is probably one of the Dales' least known waterfalls, but it's no less impressive than many of its more famous contemporaries. With it being on a lesser tributary to the river Swale, with only a small catchment area, the flow of water can vary hugely day to day, but is well worth visiting after a bit of rain.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.