Oceanário de Lisboa
9 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Oceanário de Lisboa is the largest indoor aquarium in Europe, located in the Parque das Nações and opened in 1988. Its star attraction is a large ocean sunfish, such creatures are rarely found in captivity. The aquarium is very well designed, offering multiple viewpoints towards the fish in its large central tanks, plus many other species including puffins, pengiuns and amphibians.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.