About this spot
Berlin’s most famous bridge crosses the river Spree and links the districts of Kreuzberg (former West Berlin) and Friedrichshain (former East Berlin). The lower deck of the bridge a roadway, the upper deck carries Berlin’s subway Line 1 (U1). The best spot to photograph the bridge with sun setting behind is from the Friedrichshain site, right between the bridge and The Wall Museum.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.