1 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Notting Hill is famous for three reasons. The first is the movie ‘Notting Hill’ which continues to draw tourists to the area. The second is that although it has become an exclusive neighbourhood, its roots are a hotbed of mixed cultures. This has led to a famous event called the Notting Hill Carnival. Thirdly it is home to Portobello Road Market, one of London's notable street markets, known for its second-hand clothes and antiques. The main market day is Saturday although some stalls trade throughout the week.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.