7 images 3 contributors
About this spot
Located on the Paradise River, close to the Longmire to Paradise Road, Narada Falls is a popular stopping point for park visitors. From the parking lot, visitors may view the Paradise River as it plunges over the lip of the falls. The actual viewpoint is located down a steep, wide trail which descends 0.1 mile to a viewing area of the most photographed waterfall in Mt Rainier National Park. This is a mighty falls which spreads itself across a wide cliff face and throws off a cool spray at the base. When the sun is out, there is a rainbow at the base of the falls during the middle of the day.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.