About this spot
This architectural marvel looks like it should belong in India, next to something like the Taj Mahal. When it was built in 1995, it was the largest Hindu temple outside of India. Built using only traditional methods, it is considered to be Britain’s first authentic Hindu Temple. It is quite a spectacle to see.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.