About this spot
‘Molecule Men’ is a 30m aluminium sculpture designed by American artist Jonathan Borofsky. The sculptures consist of three humans leaning towards each other, the bodies of which are filled with hundreds of holes representing "the molecules of all human beings coming together to create our existence".
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.