About this spot
The main road from the eastern flank of Snowdon (A4086) taking you up from Betws-Y-Coed and Capel Curig is often overlooked and used as the main pass to get you to Snowdon, Llanberis and around Moel Siabod, but when the conditions are right can be a great photo spot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.