About this spot
A 1.2 mile enclosed mall which encircles the Planet Hollywood Casino. It features some of the typically exaggerated and garish Las Vegas decor and presents an hourly indoor thunderstorm. The faux architecture follows a Moroccan / North African theme as an homage to the famous Aladdin casino that once stood on this spot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.