About this spot
The main central square of Bruges, this location is perhaps the core area of town for activity both past and present in this fine city. Formerly the commercial centre in medieval times with street markets dating back to 875 A.D. still held Wednesdays. Expect to be surrounded by glories of classical architecture and life in the heart of the city.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.