Shoot with care
It's possible to get great shots from the road. Avoid trampling on the plants when placing your tripod.
About this spot
This is one of my favorite places in which to photograph wildflowers as they grow in profusion in early summer. There is Lake Sherburne and mountains to the south and more mountains to the north making great backgrounds for landscape images.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.