17 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Malakoff Tower, locally known as Malakofftoren, stands in a park west of the town of Lembeek, in the Flemish Brabant province in the Flemish region in Belgium.The tower is part of the park as it was laid out by the Gin Baron in 1855. In keeping with the trend of its time, the park was decorated with so-called “Follys”. They had no use whatsoever, they were only eye-catchers.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.