About this spot
Magdalen is one of Oxford’s grandest and most prominent colleges. The college was founded in 1458 by William Waynflete, the foundation was the largest in Oxford, with 40 fellows, 30 scholars (known at Magdalen as Demies), and a large choir for his chapel.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.