Madame Tussauds London
51 images 2 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The world famous wax museum in London founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud in 1835. It displays the waxworks of famous and historical figures, as well as popular film and television characters played by famous actors. Madame Tussauds is one of London's busiest tourist attractions.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.