About this spot
Luxor Las Vegas is a 30-story hotel and casino situated on the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip. It is notable for the Sky Beam which at 42.3 billion candela is the strongest beam of light in the world. On a clear night, the Sky Beam is visible up to 275 miles away by aircraft at cruising altitude, such as over Los Angeles.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.