Llyn Y Caseg Fraith
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Llyn Y Caseg Fraith is one of the easier mountain spots in Snowdonia with an easy miners track up to take you to around 700m. From the Llyn you have fantastic views over the Ogwen Valley and towards the mighty Tryfan.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.