Shoot with care
Area of pristine beauty - let's do all we can to keep it that way! Take litter home... Leave no trace.
About this spot
Llyn Dinas is a lake nestled among the wooded foothills south of Snowdon, near Beddgelert, Gwynedd in north Wales. It has a few boat houses dotted along its shoreline and offers great reflections across the lake from the roadside. This is a quieter spot in the Snowdonia National Park.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.