About This Spot
Despite the fact that there is only so much you can do with a utilitarian facility such as a transit center, each station is unique and supposedly representative of the area where it is located. The result, at some stations, is interesting graphics and art. The underground stations are well lit, bright and colorful. The outdoor stations have murals and/or sculptures. The Angle Lake station has a nice view of Mt Rainier.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.